“If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share
with me your smile.” 
But smiles and tears are so alike with me, they are neither of them confined to any particular
feelings: I often cry when I am happy, and smile when I am sad.” 
“Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion . . . . I myself prefer to laugh,
since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."
Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it."
Tears are the silent language of grief."
 “If we didn't have strong feelings, how could we love or fight? When our flesh is cut, we bleed.
When our heart is broken, we cry. There's nothing wrong with that. It only becomes a problem when
it gets in the way of what you have to do. You can't crumble when others are counting on you.” 
“Why would I cry over a boy? I would never waste my tears on a boy. Why waste your tears on
someone who makes you cry?"
“Tears are the summer showers to the soul."
“Don't you know my tears will burn the pillow, set this place on fire cause I'm tired of your lies. All I
needed was a simple hello, but the traffic was so noisy that you could not hear me cry. I gave you
my life in vain, how was I to know you were aw ."

Post a Comment